Note: This page is to provide examples from different Design Systems for testing. The accessibility of the resources linked below may change over time. The controls may be amazing or not. This is not advocating for the quality of the accessible experience.
Most Design Systems do not include Carousels, because Carousels are notoriously bad for information presentation and accessibility.
See this tounge-in-cheek website about Carousels: Should I Use A Carousel?
- Auto-Rotating Image Carousel Example | WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices 1.2 (w3.org)
- Pattern Lab – viewall-components-carousel (boltdesignsystem.com)
- Carousel | SAP Fiori Design Guidelines
- Carousel – Design System (futurelearn.com)
- BBC GEL | Carousel
- Carousel – Grommet
- Carousel – Lightning Design System
- Opattern | Carousels (opower.com)
- Carousel | Pluralsight Design System
- Carousel/Slider – Lonely Planet Travel Guides and Travel Information
- Carousel (React) / Thumbprint
- Carousel – Ant Design
- Alta Mobile | Carousel (oracle.com)